Karadeniz Technical University
Who is accepted to the Undergraduate and Graduate programs? Who may apply through exams? You can find answers to questions like this here.
You can find the official letter of the T.C. The Higher Education Council concerning the application fee for international registration here.
Papers about the education fees for foreign students accepted for the 2012-2013 year.
- This guide includes the necessary information for students who wish to sit for the Karadeniz Technichal University International Student Examination (KTU-YOS) for entrance to Karadeniz Technichal University in the 2020-2021 academic year.
- The Karadeniz Technical University International Student Entrance Examination (KTU-YOS) is an entrance exam for prospective international students who wish to apply for admission to the university. Results of the KTU-YOS exam are valid for a period of two years.
- The KTU-YOS exam applies only to students who wish to enroll in an associate or undergraduate program of study. The KTU-YOS is not applicable for students who wish to transfer to KTU from another higher education institution or to enroll in a post-graduate program.
- All issues related to the KTU-YOS exam are handled by the KTU-YOS Administration; this service does not apply to those who are currently enrolled in a higher education institution and wish to transfer to KTU, or to those who wish to enroll in a post-gradiiate program.
- All correspondence (e-mail, post, fax, etc.), between candidates and KTU-YOS Adminstration will be carried out in both Turkish and English. The KTU-YOS Administrative Office is not responsible for any delays or loss of correspondence.
- The KTU-YOS Administrative Office does not deal with (or act as an intermediary for) official visa or passport procedures for candidates to exit their home countries for exam purposes. Furthermore, the KTU-YOS Administrative Office does not handle student housing, scholarships, maintenance or residence permits in Turkey.
- The rules contained in this guide may be changed at any time in accordance with any decision made by the Higher Education Council of Turkey and the Karadeniz Technical University Senate. Any measures to be taken in relation to these changes will be determined by the KTU Executive Board and the KTU-YOS Administrative Office. Matters that need to be resolved (that are not included in this guide) will also be decided by this office according to the decisions made by the Karadeniz Technical University Executive Board.
- The KTU-YOS Administrative Office is not responsible for any loss or delay in the delivery of any documents or materials. Applicants may select any language that is provided by the KTU-YOS Administrative Office for the exam and application process.
- All correspondence (e-mail, post, fax, etc.), between the candidates and the exam coordinator will be carried out in Turkish. The KTU-YOS Administrative Office is not responsible for any delays or loss of correspondence.