The operations and transactions (employment, leave of employment, and insurance premium payments) related to insurance transactions of students who will do an internship are carried out by the Department of Health, Culture and Sports.

Documents Required for Insurance Transactions:

  • Internship Form
  • Family Health Benefit Inquiry Document
  • Photocopy of identity card
  • Health Provision Certificate (To be obtained from the Social Security Institution together with the student certificate.)

Note: Students who will do an internship can get their SSI Employment Statement at the website ​​(e-devlet) 2 days before the start of the internship, by following the steps given below.